The logo is designed by using blocks symbolising the blocks of development. Infrastructure is the basis of development of the area. It is the foundation of a utopia.
THE SHAPE: SQUARE A few keywords on square symbol meaning include: Grounding, Stabilizing, Structure, Foundation, Basics, Community, Elemental, Balance, Pragmatic, Direction, Dependability, Integrity. These kinds of attributes cause the square symbol to be an anchor to the Vendanta way of thought. Here we see squares representing the natural (structured) order of the universe.
We can branch off from there by observing the four-sided structures that surround us in our environment. Like:
- The four cardinal directions (north, south, east, west).
- The four major season (winter, spring, summer, autumn).
- The four cosmic elements (suns, moons, planets, stars).
- The four common phases of human life (birth, child, adult, death).
- The four prime elements (fire, earth, air, water).
The square is comprised of straight lines. This can be a real validation of meaning. Those fixed lines invite a feeling of stasis, fixation and immutability. In fact, when we see squares, we always think of foundations (like homes, buildings or even plots of earth squared off for gardening). Squares are symbolic cues for us, and they speak to us about hearths, homes, matter and materialistic concepts. Indeed, our ancestors transitioned from nomadic life by exchanging tents and teepees (circular) for solid square-based structures.
All of these aspects combined (perhaps as a meditative tool, contemplating the square) invite us to do precisely what the square implies:
- Implement a plan,
- Build on that plan and
- Manifest ideas into our reality.
THE COLOURS: BLUE AND GREEN
Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well-being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony.
Green contains the powerful energies of nature, growth, desire to expand or increase. Balance and a sense of order are found in the color green. Change and transformation is necessary for growth, and so this ability to sustain changes is also a part of the energy of green.
- a new state of balance
- feel a need for change or growth
- freedom to pursue new ideas
- protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of others
Blue is the colour of high ideals. It is the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is the calming color. It is the color of truth and moderation. Blue allows us to look beyond and increase our perspective outward. It contains a cool vibration that is helpful to communication.
Thus Blue in the logo symbolizes:
- Truth and integrity
- Calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation
- To open the flow of communication
- To broaden your perspective in learning new information